On Buffalo Bicycles, people can transform their lives. Access to reliable transportation gives riders like Dayana, Maggie, and their friends more time to study and pursue their dreams by shortening their commutes.
Our goal is to distribute 1 million bicycles to communities in need around the globe by 2025.
Together, we have already distributed more than 720,000 Buffalo Bicycles globally. But we need your help to build a sustainable, thriving ecosystem of support to ensure we reach 1 million bicycles and beyond!
Will you join The Hub, a core community of World Bicycle Relief supporters creating sustainable impact with a recurring gift?
By joining The Hub, your regular contributions will help:
- Provide more life-changing Buffalo Bicycles throughout the year
- Train local mechanics to keep bikes rolling
- Train local committees to supervise and ensure impact for the people we serve
- Provide access to spare parts for riders around the world
- Fund innovations to improve Buffalo Bicycles and our programs
World Bicycle Relief is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all gifts are 100% tax deductible in the United States.
Thank you for your ongoing support! 🙌